This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 29

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 29

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 29

http://www.studded-hearts.com
Happy Tuesday, November 5, 2013, readers! Can you believe that we are already in November?! I was browsing through countless Tumblr pages over the weekend and came across this street style photograph. I call it: I just want to wear whatever the hell I feel like wearing, deal with it! Though I like talking about the latest trends and what's hot at the moment on the blog, I love the idea of not always following the trends, and wearing whatever you want to. Or using the latest trends in a different and exciting way to put together your look. So when you step outside today ask yourself: Am I being me?  

1. Check out some of these photographs of girls rocking the "me"! I love this casual yet chic look from blogger Coline. It's the perfect example of being you, without being outrageous. This blog is all about New York City street style. Scrolling through the many photographs you're sure to find some very memorable very "being me" looks!      

2. Here are a few pieces to give your look a bit of flare! Perhaps a Party Cheetah Maxi Dress will do? Or a Gatsby Dress? Or maybe you just want an Electric Blue Peep Toe Bootie to complete your look? 

3. Here is a fantastic Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe! It's an amazing and delicious take on an all around yummy chocolate chip cookie. Let me know what you think!

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home